I avoided commenting on the AI doom scare because I just didn't have enough reliable information to have an opinion.
I was, however, very suspicious of the folks screaming we were about to be done in by computers.
Now I see reporting that makes sense of it. Trump was, as always, mostly right in his own clumsy, self centered, inarticulate way. (Too bad we come in second in his affection to Israel.)
The best, simple folk level reporting is from Molly - https://legalinsurrection.com/2026/09/mollie-hemingway-ai-hysteria-is-about-regulatory-capture-and-control/
For further elaboration - https://www.zerohedge.com/ai/ai-leaders-cunning-plan-exposed
Proof positive this is a hoax to propel a power grab is who injected himself into the public debate ...
Obama, Brennan, Holder were the folks who took the monster Baby Bush foolishly built with the Patriot Act and completely weaponized it as a tool against the left's political opponents. It's no surprise that BHO is a fan of more federal power in the hands of fewer and fewer members of the nomenklatura.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment: