Friday, February 11, 2022

And I thought Trump was bad at hiring ...

And he certainly was, to the great detriment of the country.  

But he's got nothing on OBiden.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bidens-new-doe-hire-queer-activist-who-brags-about-puppy-play-gimp-kink

As I've recorded before, I've nothing against homosexuals as a rule, As a Christian I believe they're sinning, but I've met  a few in uniform whom I'd have easily relied upon in combat.  They were competent, focused on the mission, and their 'orientation' just didn't come up on the job or serve as a chip on their shoulder.

Others were a problem for their commands.

That said, based on my experience, it should be obvious this fella has real problems and should not be in a critical position of trust.

But, then, with Obiden, maybe that's the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: