Saturday, January 23, 2021

Change of long held opinion

I use to be at least sympathetic to young men who wanted to serve in the Armed Forces.

For the first time in my life, with what I see now I wouldn't recommend it. 

Behold the new regime!






















https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

and ...

Defense Secretary Nominee: 'I support the plan to overturn the transgender military ban' (losangelesblade.com)

Are you are a healthy, strong, young, white, straight, Christian male?

Don't want to go to 'college'?  

Don't want forced cultural marxism indoctrination?

 Then I don't think todays DOD is going to be a good place today for you.

Learn to weld, learn to fix AC and heat systems, learn generator repair, heck, learn to code.  

Shoot, hunt, and hike - when you want to.  

Find a good woman, have children, get them baptized.  

Live and enjoy life! 

Apparently the rocket scientists in Bidens national security team thinks they'll do fine without folks like you.

Hey, when the Chicoms are parachuting into Dallas maybe they can drop the PC and give us both a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: