Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Quit Pretending

The most intelligent analyst of politics and power plays in our country is Sundance at the Conservative Treehouse.  He has been ahead of the game for many years and in the past when I've disagreed with him it was me that was wrong.

His article today is cold water to optimists who see Ron DeSantis as a second Trump.  I like the man, we've met twice and I spoke with him for some minutes.  That said, he is a Navy JAG Officer and even the very best of them, some of whom I've know well, are ALL 4th reich loyalists.   

Yale, Harvard and Navy JAG officer, this does NOT look like someone ready to eliminate the FBI, actually close the southern border, prosecute the cabal that stole the 2020 election and persecutes patriots using the NSA, DOJ, FBI, IRS ....    He will most likely say he'll do all that ... and then ... 'it's so hard ...complex,,,  but with your further contributions I will in my next term ...'  4th reich RINO crap.


https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/15/quit-pretending/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: