Friday, December 4, 2020

A mornings exchange of views

 



A note from fellow veteran of nomex and dry suits

snip
 
The sad truth

Glenn Beck Says It All ...... and I couldn't have said it better.

I hope you can handle this without getting too depressed.


I am beside myself !!!!

snip
 
My response
 
XXXX,

I've found writing a blog sometimes helps in forcing me to organize thoughts and validate resources.
 
I've not written an entry recently, the torrent of credible testimony and details on the steal were hard to keep up with.  Obviously the GA case, with the damming video, was just icing on the cake.

This will likely come to blows.  In fact, if the reporting of the deaths of Americans in Germany are correct, first blood may already have been drawn.

Here in Texas I don't expect the counter revolutionaries (Washington and co. were THE
revolutionaries) to amount to much for long.  Some critical infrastructure damage, bombings and mass shootings, perhaps our Jamaat ul-Fuqraa and Hezbollah bubbas making an appearance. 

It's what happens when you let the rubbish and dead wood build up,

Regrettably but truly, sometimes you just have to take out the trash.

Arthritis, glaucoma, maybe 2/3rds the strength I had 20 years ago, I feel more like Davos Seaworth ('nothin' fuks you like time') than a citizen soldier.  But watching a 90 something pound proud immigrant lady face death threats to testify about the gross fraud she saw steels the patriot in me.

'protect and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic'.

I expect you, I, and most our lot will do what needs be done if it comes to it.  Even if it's just passing donuts to the 50 somethin' year olds on guard at the railroad bridge.

God bless the republic.
/s/   CDR, USN (Ret.) and Wounded Warrior dad




   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: