What is a Tucker Carlson? The aged preppy who applied for a job at CIA ... (we are supposed to believe they didn't hire him and stage manage his career).
There was his inexplicable entertaining a Hollywood Epstein bro …
https://nexttobagend.blogspot.com/2023/12/strike-two-strange-guest.html
His stupid obsession with UFOs
https://nexttobagend.blogspot.com/2026/06/ufo-i-dunno.html
And, typical of anyone with a microphone, he was (before new orders received) reluctant to take on the Israeli lobby …
https://nexttobagend.blogspot.com/2026/02/he-it-who-shall-not-be-named.html
For my part, although I said he’s weird - and that I hadn’t figured out his sponsor or his game yet, I explained at least one attack on him was false …
https://nexttobagend.blogspot.com/2026/04/intellectual-spam.html
Soooo...
I admit to being wrong about Tulsi - she was great and I hope we see her again - so I can be wrong again.
BUT ...
Tucker looks, and sounds, a whole lot like a Deep State asset intended to keep a competent conservative from following in Trump’s footsteps.
However much I scream at Trump for his collossal ego and being led by the Israeli lobby, he genuinely loves America and is making unprecedented, effective attacks on Deep State.
And more than the commies here at home, more than team Davos, even more than the CCP (#2), Deep State is our greatest enemy. And so, makes sense Deep State's asset is being applied to counter him and his successor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment: